- 1060 Front Wing
- 440 Tail
- 75cm Mast
- 680 Fuse
- Mast Base Plate
- Screw Kit
- Tef Gel
The Broad Spectrum Carve (BSC) wings are a new direction into easy to ride wings, with good amount of performance embedded to the design. Perfect for all round riding including entry level riders.
The larger sizes are ideal for pumping, SUP, winging and wake. The BSC boards have a refined foil section, with broad speed range, and stability. This makes the BSC wings ideal for all levels of riders and conditions.
The 1060 is one of the easiest wings for all levels, heavier riders and all rounders for wing, SUP, wake and pump. Very early lift, butter smooth riding, good speed range, and great turning for their size.
- WING Surfing for all levels and medium + conditions. Super stable for the size
- Downwinding – Medium+ conditions and intermediate+ level
- SUP / Surf – Medium+ conditions and intermediate level
- Wake foiling – Intermediate+ level
- Pump foiling – Intermediate+ level
- Windsurf foiling – Intermediate+ level
- Kite foiling – Ideal for all styles, levels and conditions
CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY ON THIS PRODUCT